This list is current as of March 25, 2019.
I LOVE living in Minneapolis. Besides the culture and amazing people we have here, we are fortunate to have a great selection of gluten-free restaurants, breweries, and food trucks. One of the things I also love is that we are so close to St. Paul and the suburbs. I live right in the middle of everything and it only takes me 30 minutes tops to get just about anywhere!
There are new restaurants opening all the time. In fact, we have three brand-new 100% gluten-free restaurants that either just opened or are opening soon! Ahhh, I’m so excited!
These lists below are the restaurants that I am personally recommending based on my own experiences. Please ask the appropriate questions and follow your own judgement when ordering and eating out. I hope that you enjoy these restaurants as much as much as I do!
Note: I also have a separate blog post about all of the Twin Cities restaurants/dishes that I’ve tested with my Nima Sensor.
- Spoon and Stable
- Colita (100% gluten-free)
- BRIM (100% gluten-free)
- Pizza Luce (multiple locations)
- Hola Arepa
- Hai Hai
- Sassy Spoon (100% gluten-free)
- Red Cow (multiple locations – you need to double check each time how they cook their fries)
- Sift Bakery (100% gluten-free bakery)
- Peppers and Fries
- Hell’s Kitchen
Mall of America
- Twin City Grill
- Cantina Laredo
- Masu Sushi
- Burning Brothers (100% gluten-free brewery with rotating gluten-free food trucks)
- Brasa (there is also a Minneapolis location)
- Foxy Falafel
- Randy’s Pizza (100% gluten-free pizzeria in Oakdale)
- Bittersweet (100% gluten-free bakery in Eagan)
- Bellecour (Wayzata)
- Andiamo (Eagan)
- ZZQ Smokehouse (Eagan)
- Agra Culture (multiple locations)
- Tavern on France (multiple locations – may be under different “Tavern on…” names)
- Sota Rol (múltiple locations)
Chains with multiple locations
- Crisp & Green
- Five Guys
- Chipotle (also at Mall of America)
- Chick-Fil-A (also at Mall of America)
- Noodles and Company (also at Mall of America)
- PF Chang’s
- Jersey Mike’s
Other places that I’ve heard wonderful things about, but haven’t had the chance to visit yet:
- LoLo American Kitchen and Craft Bar (Stillwater)
- Kona Grill (Eden Prairie)
- Wildfire (Eden Prairie)
- Mill Valley Kitchen (Edina)
- Fogo De Chao (Downtown Minneapolis)
- Biaggi’s (Maple Grove)
- Mad Jack’s Sports Cafe (Vadnais Heights)
- Supatra’s Thai Cuisine (West St. Paul)
- Chianti Grill (multiple locations)
- Donatelli’s (White Bear Lake)
Looks like I have a lot of eating to do! 😉
You can PIN this blog article by clicking on the photo below!
Be sure to let me know your favorite gluten-free restaurants in the Twin Cities!
Olivia’s Organic Cafe in Eagan is 100% GF and SO delicious!! Cinnamon rolls are the best I’ve had, even pre-celiac. Burger, chicken sandwich, pancakes, you can’t go wrong!