Thanksgiving Turkey Cheeseball
It's a turkey. It's a cheesball. It's a turkey cheeseball!! You'll be the hit of the Thanksgiving gathering this year when you bring this darling appetizer.
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time12 hrs 30 mins
- 1 8 oz. block Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread - Like Kaukana Brand
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
- 1/4 Cup White Onion - Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Smoked Turkey Deli Meat - Chopped
- 1 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Bag Gluten-Free Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Bag Gluten-Free Pretzel Twists
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - For Decorating
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper - For Decorating
- A few Grape Tomatoes - For Decorating
- Variety of Crackers or Veggies For Serving
Add all ingredients to a stand mixer and beat until well-combined.
Place plastic wrap (like Saran Wrap) in the bottom of a small round bowl. Make sure the plastic wrap is large enough to place around the entire cheeseball.
Put the cream cheese mixture into the bowl and wrap the plastic wrap around the top. Shape it into a round ball with your hands while you're doing this.
Place in the refrigerator overnight(or about 12 hours). This will help all of the flavors meld together.
When ready to serve, remove entire cheeseball (still wrapped) from the bowl and form it into a uniformly shaped ball with your hands. Remove from plastic wrap and place on a serving platter. You can use a small knife to smooth out any imperfections.
Place the pretzels in the back of the cheeseball in a fan shape to make it look like the turkey feathers. I like to use the twists in the front couple of rows and the sticks in the back couple rows.
Serve with your favorite crackers, bagel chips, pretzels, pita bread, or veggies, all gluten-free of course!