This is an easy, fresh, and flavorful dressing to add to your favorite salad. This will also pair perfectly with a crudite platter.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Cloves Garlic - finely minced
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese - freshly grated
- 2-3 Tablespoons Milk - or milk alternative
- 3 Teaspoons Anchovy Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoons Salt
- ½ Teaspoons Black Pepper
- Romaine Lettuce
- You can add more or less milk depending on how thick or thin you like your dressing.
- If you're using romaine hearts sliced down the middle, I suggest cutting them, rinsing them, and then drying on paper towels for a bit to get most of the moisture out.